LHA Cleansing Gel 240ml
Exfoliating gel cleanser decongests pores, smoothes skin texture, and brightens skin.
Designed specifically for oily, combination, and aging skin,
LHA Cleanser combines a blend of exfoliating and hydrating ingredients to address blemishes and visible signs of aging at the same time. Best results if used in conjunction with LHA Toner.
LHA Cleanser is a targeted exfoliating cleanser featuring a conditioning surfactant and a 12% concentration combining lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, glycerin, and sorbitol to remove excess oils and makeup, while decongesting pores and brightening skin.
- Formulated for aging skin prone to breakouts, this deep cleansing gel gently refines the appearance of congested pores and helps to reduce blemishes without drying the skin.
- Features a blend of salicylic acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
- Delivers even exfoliation to unclog congested pores
- Removes excess oil and makeup
- Paraben-, soap-, synthetic-fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free
- Suitable for oily, combination, and aging skin types
HOW TO USE
Twice daily, apply a small amount of this exfoliating cleanser onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen. If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
- Caproloyl salicylic acid (LHA): A derivative of salicylic acid, this lipo-hydroxy acid delivers targeted, even exfoliation while decongesting clogged pores and refining skin’s surface.
- Glycolic acid: Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture.
- Salicylic acid: Extracted from the bark of willow trees, this beta-hydroxy acid unclogs congested pores while removing excess sebum and dead skin cells.
- Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, this powerful humectant possesses water-binding properties that help deliver intense hydration.
- Sorbitol: A sugar alcohol found in plants with a protective outer skin, this natural humectant draws water to skin’s surface and helps maintain adequate moisture levels.
- Conditioning surfactant system: Derived from coconut oil fatty acids, this surfactant purifies the skin while providing conditioning properties.